The CLL Society is an active member and Dr. Koffman serves on the steering committee of CLLAN or the international CLL Advocates Network whose mission is to:
- Improve CLL patient outcomes as a global network of CLL patient advocates.
- The guiding principles of the CLLAN:
- Act as an international collective representative of CLL patient advocates
- Develop tools to empower advocates to support their local CLL communities
- Share best practices
- Advocate for better care and access
- Aid in the development of CLL specific support in all countries
Dr. Koffman was one of the lead writers that put together this COVID-19 guideline that serves more as a signposting to reliable sources of information than a source of information himself that you read online or download as a reference…
Updates to follow.