This content was current as of the date it was released. In science and medicine, information is constantly changing and may become out-of-date as new data emerge.
The CLL Society is an active member and Dr. Koffman serves on the steering committee of CLLAN or the international CLL Advocates Network whose mission is to:
- Improve CLL patient outcomes as a global network of CLL patient advocates.
- The guiding principles of the CLLAN:
- Act as an international collective representative of CLL patient advocates
- Develop tools to empower advocates to support their local CLL communities
- Share best practices
- Advocate for better care and access
- Aid in the development of CLL specific support in all countries
Dr. Koffman was one of the lead writers that put together this COVID-19 guideline that serves more as a signposting to reliable sources of information than a source of information himself that you read online or download as a reference…
Updates to follow.