This content was current as of the date it was released. In science and medicine, information is constantly changing and may become out-of-date as new data emerge.
Lymphoma Leukemia & Myeloma 2021 Virtual Congress
October 19 – 23, 2021
Recognized as one of the most respected forums for industry-leading hematologic research and clinical case studies, the virtual Lymphoma, Leukemia and Myeloma Congress is where interdisciplinary specialists convene to explore the controversial and complex world of blood cancer through debate, discussion, and networking.
While attending the virtual Lymphoma, Leukemia & Myeloma Congress you will experience an all-encompassing overview of industry-leading hematologic research and clinical case studies.
Join your colleagues online and:
- LEARN about groundbreaking hematologic malignancy research from 60+ hematology/oncology experts
- DISSECT clinical case studies
- GAIN insight into real-world practical applications
- PARTICIPATE in specialized tracks for Fellows, Nurse Practitioners and Physician Assistants
- NETWORK with faculty and colleagues
- ENGAGE in Live Q&A with faculty
- EARN up to 25+ CME Credits
- EXPERIENCE a virtual Exhibit Hall and Innovation Theatre
Back by popular demand is the Virtual Non-Malignant Hematology Pre-conference Workshop. The workshop on October 19th will be full of comprehensive learning of emerging data and discovering innovative treatment methods for patients.