This content was current as of the date it was released. In science and medicine, information is constantly changing and may become out-of-date as new data emerge.
Know What Your Doctors Know: Chronic Lymphocytic Leukemia
Two Chances to Attend!
Wednesday, April 21st, 10:00 AM ET
Monday, April 26th, 4:00 PM PM ET
Join NCCN for a free patient webinar for people with chronic lymphocytic leukemia (CLL), their caregivers, and their families. Join experts as they discuss the best care of chronic lymphocytic leukemia (CLL) including Drs. Brian Koffman and Jennifer R. Brown. Attendees will learn about:
- Getting a correct diagnosis of CLL
- The role of prognostic factors in starting and selecting treatment
- Recent advancements in CLL treatment
- Being one’s own advocate in treatment decisions and supportive care
- COVID-19 risks and the safety of vaccines
- Improving care through clinical trials