I was asked to answer some questions and share information on blood cancer by the popular online site: Eat This, Not That!
While the questions were about blood disorders in general and not chronic lymphocytic leukemia/small lymphocytic lymphoma (CLL/SLL) or even leukemias specifically, you might find my responses and those of Dr. Eric Tam helpful in developing a broader understanding of what can go wrong in blood cancers and other disorders.
The topics were:
- What to Know About Blood Disorders
- How Blood Disorders Can Affect Daily Life
- Risk Factors for Blood Disorders
- Signs of a Blood Disorder
- Blood Disorders Can Be Treatable Depending on the Diagnosis
Click on Signs There May Be Something Wrong with Your Blood, Including Weight Loss, to read the online article.
Stay strong. We are all in this together.
Brian Koffman MDCM (retired) MS Ed (he, him, his)
Co-Founder, Executive VP, and Chief Medical Officer
CLL Society, Inc.