Get The Best Care for Your Chronic Lymphocytic Leukemia (CLL)
The CLL Society Inc. is a patient–centric, physician–curated nonprofit organization focused on
patient education, support, and research. Dedicated to addressing the unmet needs of the Chronic Lymphocytic Leukemia (CLL) community,
our goal is to provide real, recent and relevant information and to be the “go to place” for CLL patients and caregivers.
What’s New in CLL?
- The Third 2018 Issue of The CLL Tribune Has Launched
- Duvelisib approved for relapsed and refractory CLL
- ASCO 2018: Dr. John Pagel shares CLL highlights from ASCO (American Society of Clinical Oncology) Annual Meeting and there are very promising positive results.
- Blood Cancer Awareness Month
- Watch and Wait
- A US-Based Survey: The Experiences of 1147 CLL Patients
- Swimming, joy and sadness and MRD negativity
- Dr. Wierda on CLL patients that progress on ibrutinib
- Ibrutinib’s Approval History and Its Use as Frontline Therapy for CLL
Access to a CLL expert is critical to ensure receiving the best possible care and has proven to improve survival. The CLL Society is launching a program to provide free second opinions for CLL patients who have not had or who are not able to secure such access. Find out more about this program.