Get The Best Care for Your Chronic Lymphocytic Leukemia (CLL)
The CLL Society Inc. is a patient–centric, physician–curated nonprofit organization focused on
patient education, support, and research. Dedicated to addressing the unmet needs of the Chronic Lymphocytic Leukemia (CLL) community,
our goal is to provide real, recent and relevant information and to be the “go to place” for CLL patients and caregivers.
What’s New in CLL?
- It’s been one year since Dr. Brian Koffman received his CAR-T therapy in Seattle, and what a year it has been. In his CAR-T blog post, Brian shares his good news.
- At ASH 2018 there was a plethora of important CLL data that should change how we treat CLL going forward. Dr. Siddiqi provides an overview of where we stand now.
- FDA places a partial hold on all venetoclax clinical trials for multiple myeloma (MM) patients
- At ASH 2018, Dr. Furman discusses the possibility of being able to treat CLL with a fixed duration of novel oral agents.
- Dr. Maddali brings the perspective of an executive and scientist in the laboratory industry to addressing biomarker testing in CLL.