CLL Society Inc.
PO Box 1390
Claremont, CA 91711
Donations have been made
In Memory of:
Eric Dahl from Patricia Dahl
Eric Dahl from Joseph Dowd
Eric Dahl from Anita Karasko, DMD
Eric Dahl from Casey Pratt
Eric Dahl from Kimberly Rader
Eric Dahl from Lynda Leahy
Eric Dahl from Bobby Johnson
Patti Jones from Duane & Cookie Harris
Toni Carrion from Duane & Cookie Harris
Dr. Brian Koffman Asks for Your Help to Further the CLL Society’s Mission.
In this 2 minute video, Dr. Koffman asks for your support to help move the CLL Society Inc. forward in its efforts to ensure that all patients are getting their best possible care. Please watch the video and be part of our success.
Below is a brief summary of some of what we have accomplished in our first two years as a 501(c)(3) nonprofit and what we are planning to do because we believe that:
SMART PATIENTS GET SMART CARE™
Thanks so much. We can’t do it without your support.
Stay strong. We are all in this together.
CLL Society Brings Information
In 2 years since being online, we have made a huge impact with:
- 550,000 page views.
- 200 articles and videos.
- Attendance at 9 medical conferences where we have reported the latest research with patient-friendly interviews from the principal investigators.
CLL Society Brings Your Voice
To better inform healthcare providers as to what patients really want in their care, we have created:
- 7 patient surveys.
- 2 articles in peer-reviewed journals.
- 4 presentations on the patient perspective to thousands of hematologists at major hematology conferences.
CLL Society Brings Live Education and Support
We have established:
- 17 live support groups, with more coming across the USA.
- Dozens of live educational forums around the world.
- Peer-to-peer counseling.
- Paper versions of our information.
CLL Society Brings the Future
We are working on:
- Real-world and patient-centric research with 9 universities.
- Access to CLL experts for all.
- Test Before Treat™ education and resources.