Basic Biology of CLL/SLL
Welcome to “The Short Course on Basic Biology of CLL!”
Action Items for Basic Biology
Read the articles we’ve curated for you.
Click on the article links below.
- What is CLL (Chronic Lymphocytic Leukemia) and What is SLL (Small Lymphocytic Lymphoma)?
- What is Leukemia?
- What is Lymphoma?
- What’s in a Name… or Two Names?
- What is the Difference Between a Chronic and Acute Leukemia?
- Where Did it Come From?
- What are Lymphocytes?
- What About Clones and Subclones?
- Introduction to Immunity
- Introduction to Immunity Part 2
- Introduction to Immunity Part 3
- Introduction to Immunity Part 4
When appropriate, the CLL Society will be posting updates and background information on the present Coronavirus pandemic focusing on reliable primary sources of information and avoiding most of the news that is not directly from reliable medical experts or government and world health agencies.