The varied educational activities offered by CLL Society are your opportunities to learn basic information, dive deep into specific topics, or stay abreast of cutting-edge news and research presented in the form of webinars, educational forums, and other learning modules.
Recorded Wednesday, April 21, 2021
Please join CLL Society as we continue to strengthen your learning about CAR-T. Dr. John Pagel will bring the beginner up to pace about CAR-T therapy and other immunotherapies, how they work, and where the science is leading. Dr. Tanya Siddiqi will present current data on the success of CAR-T therapy for CLL, with and without ibrutinib. Dr. Larry and Sharon Saltzman will share their CLL CAR-T journey from the doctor-turned-patient and caregiver point of view. CLICK HERE TO VIEW.
Introduction to CLL and Newly Diagnosed
- Just Diagnosed: What do I Need to Know?
- Global Virtual Patient & Caregiver Educational Forum
- Huntsman 5th Annual Patient & Caregiver Educational Forum
- Getting Maximum Benefit from Doctor Appointments
- Learning to Decode Your Blood Test Results for CLL
- CLL Society Ed Forum On Demand: The Right Tests at the Right Time
- CLL Society Webinar: A Psychological Perspective: Dealing with the CLL Emotional Roller Coaster
- CLL Society Patient Education Forum at the City of Hope, January 11, 2020
CLL Treatments and Breaking Research
COVID-19 Virtual Community Meetings
Virtual community meetings are where we assemble a wide variety of CLL experts to present news and research related to COVID-19. They explain how it specifically affects CLL patients and answer your questions. See all of these important meetings on demand by going to our Virtual Community Meetings page.
Additional Education Not to Miss from Our Partners
- Immunocompromised: Navigating the COVID-19 Pandemic while Living with CLL
- Why Do These Matter in CLL: Long-term Data, Side-Effect Management, and Staying Healthy?
- Achieving Innovation in CLL Care Evidence-Informed Choices with Targeted Options and Next Steps in Disease Management
- Pushing Therapeutic Boundaries in CLL
- Making Modern Treatment Choices in CLL
- Interprofessional Perspectives on Safety Management with Targeted Therapy for B-Cell Malignancies
- Improving CLL Point-of-Care Decisions Utilizing BTK Inhibitors
- Optimizing Decision-Making in CLL in an Era of Novel Agents
BROWSE ALL EDUCATION
When appropriate, the CLL Society will be posting updates and background information on the present Coronavirus pandemic focusing on reliable primary sources of information and avoiding most of the news that is not directly from reliable medical experts or government and world health agencies.