The varied educational activities offered by CLL Society are your opportunities to learn basic information, dive deep into specific topics, or stay abreast of cutting-edge news and research presented in the form of webinars, educational forums, and other learning modules.
Recorded Tuesday, August 2, 2022
Cellular therapies are a special type of immunotherapy that use cells, a “living drug”, to treat CLL/SLL. CAR-T is a revolutionary therapy in CLL and other blood cancers, which is currently available through clinical trials. Learn more about this “living drug” and other cellular therapy options for CLL patients with Dr. Mazyar Shadman.
Introduction to CLL and Newly Diagnosed
- Just Diagnosed: What Do I Need to Know?
- Health and Wellness: Beyond the Medicine Cabinet
- Global Virtual Patient & Caregiver Educational Forum
- Huntsman 5th Annual Patient & Caregiver Educational Forum
- Getting Maximum Benefit from Doctor Appointments
- Learning to Decode Your Blood Test Results for CLL
- CLL Society Ed Forum On Demand: The Right Tests at the Right Time
- CLL Society Webinar: A Psychological Perspective: Dealing with the CLL Emotional Roller Coaster
- CLL Society Patient Education Forum at the City of Hope, January 11, 2020
CLL Treatments and Breaking Research
- CAR-T and Other Cellular Therapies in CLL: The Present and Future
- The Evolving Role of BTKi’s in CLL
- Is a Clinical Trial Right for You?
- ASH 2021 Comes to You!
- CLL Society Ed Forum On Demand: ASH 2020 Comes to You
- CAR-T Ed Forum: The Basic Science and Latest Data
- The Future of CAR-T Therapy: Can CAR-T Cure CLL?
- Revisiting PI3K Inhibitors for the Treatment of CLL: Are They Living Up to Their Promise?
- MRD: What Should It Mean to Me?
- Ask Me Anything: Featuring Dr. Brian Koffman and Michele Nadeem-Baker (a Facebook Live Event)
- Being Your Own Cancer Advocate
- Money Matters: Help Is There to Prevent Financial Toxicity
- Giving Care to the Caregiver
- Veterans with CLL: How to Get the Benefits and Care You Deserve
- Planning Ahead: Being Prepared for End of Life
COVID-19 Virtual Community Meetings
Virtual community meetings are where we assemble a wide variety of CLL experts to present news and research related to COVID-19. They explain how it specifically affects CLL patients and answer your questions. See all of these important meetings on demand by going to our Virtual Community Meetings page.
Additional Education Not to Miss from Our Partners
- Rewriting the Treatment Script in CLL: Guidance on Integrating Modern Targeted and Next-Gen Options Into Patient Care
- Hope is Here in CLL: Oncology Nurse Strategies for Delivering Effective, Compassionate, and Modern Care to Patients
- Immunocompromised: Navigating the COVID-19 Pandemic While Living with CLL
- Why Do These Matter in CLL: Long-Term Data, Side-Effect Management, and Staying Healthy?
- Achieving Innovation in CLL Care Evidence-Informed Choices with Targeted Options and Next Steps in Disease Management
- Pushing Therapeutic Boundaries in CLL
- Making Modern Treatment Choices in CLL
- Interprofessional Perspectives on Safety Management with Targeted Therapy for B-Cell Malignancies
- Improving CLL Point-of-Care Decisions Utilizing BTK Inhibitors
- Optimizing Decision-Making for CLL in an Era of Novel Agents
- Smarter. Stronger. Together. Progressing Toward Optimal CLL Care Through Healthcare Professional and Patient Education
BROWSE ALL EDUCATION
When appropriate, the CLL Society will be posting updates and background information on the present Coronavirus pandemic focusing on reliable primary sources of information and avoiding most of the news that is not directly from reliable medical experts or government and world health agencies.