Get The Best Care for Your Chronic Lymphocytic Leukemia (CLL)
The CLL Society Inc. is a patient–centric, physician–curated nonprofit organization focused on
patient education, support and research. Dedicated to addressing the unmet needs of the (CLL) chronic lymphocytic leukemia and
related blood cancer communities, we explain the rapidly changing therapeutic landscape and the importance of clinical trials,
support and build patient networks, engage in research and educate providers and patients.
What’s New in CLL?
- ASH 2019: Dr. Nitin Jain on the combination of ibrutinib and venetoclax for chronic lymphocytic leukemia (CLL)
- Dr. Nitin Jain Explains MRD testing by FLOW Cytometry in this short video.
- Breaking News on MRD Testing: Expanded FDA Clearance for clonoSEQ® Assay in CLL
- ASH 2019: Dr. Paul Barr on the combination of umbralisib, ublituximab, and venetoclax for treatment of chronic lymphocytic leukemia (CLL)
- ASCO 2020 Top 12: #3 A multicenter phase II study of venetoclax plus dose-adjusted R-EPOCH (VR-EPOCH) for Richter’s syndrome
Access to a CLL expert is critical to ensure receiving the best possible care and has proven to improve survival. In partnership with Verastem Oncology (Expert Access Founding Supporter), Genentech, and InfiniteMD, the CLL Society is proud to offer this free second opinion program for CLL patients.