Get The Best Care for Your Chronic Lymphocytic Leukemia (CLL)
The CLL Society Inc. is a patient–centric, physician–curated nonprofit organization focused on
patient education, support, and research. Dedicated to addressing the unmet needs of the Chronic Lymphocytic Leukemia (CLL) community,
our goal is to provide real, recent and relevant information and to be the “go to place” for CLL patients and caregivers.
What’s New in CLL?
- ASH 2017: Dr. Furman Discusses Acalabrutinib for Treating CLL
- NEW BLOG POST – Part 2: Why Seattle for My CAR-T Therapy to Demolish My CLL?
- Goldilocks and the CAR-T cells
- Monoclonal B-cell Lymphocytosis Study
- ASH 2017: Dr. Con Tam on BGB-3111 or Zanubrutinib for CLL
- WE NEED YOUR HELP WITH A MAIL PROBLEM!
- Dr. Forconi on the Benefits of Combining Venetoclax and Ibrutinib in Treating CLL
- “The Amazing Transformation of CAR-T!” A Comic Book Introduction to CAR-T
- CAR-T trial for CLL at City of Hope
Access to a CLL expert is critical to ensure receiving the best possible care and has proven to improve survival. The CLL Society is launching a program to provide free second opinions for CLL patients who have not had or who are not able to secure such access. Find out if you qualify for this pilot program.