Get The Best Care for Your Chronic Lymphocytic Leukemia (CLL)
The CLL Society Inc. is a patient–centric, physician–curated nonprofit organization focused on
patient education, support, and research. Dedicated to addressing the unmet needs of the Chronic Lymphocytic Leukemia (CLL) community,
our goal is to provide real, recent and relevant information and to be the “go to place” for CLL patients and caregivers.
What’s New in CLL?
- Dr. Brian Koffman Asks for Your Help to Further the CLL Society’s Mission
- CLL Ireland 2017: Dr Thornton Discusses the Unmet Needs in CLL
- Ibrutinib Added to PBS Providing Reimbursement for CLL/SLL Patients In Australia
- CLL Ireland 2017: Dr. Patrick Thornton on the importance of patient driven education and support
- The Q3 2017 Issue of The CLL Tribune is Now Available!
- CLL Ireland 2017: Dr. Talha Munir on Combination Therapies in CLL
- Phase III Data Showed That Venclexta Plus Rituxan Extends PFS in Relapsed Refractory CLL Compared to Bendamustine Plus Rituxan