Get The Best Care for Your Chronic Lymphocytic Leukemia (CLL)
The CLL Society Inc. is a patient–centric, physician–curated nonprofit organization focused on
patient education, support, and research. Dedicated to addressing the unmet needs of the Chronic Lymphocytic Leukemia (CLL) community,
our goal is to provide real, recent and relevant information and to be the “go to place” for CLL patients and caregivers.
What’s New in CLL?
- Dr. Brian Koffman Asks for Your Help to Further the CLL Society’s Mission
- Dietary Risks for Heart Disease, Stroke, and Type 2 Diabetes: The Importance in CLL
- Maybe at last a Shingles Vaccine for CLL Patients in the USA
- Acalabrutinib Receives US FDA Accelerated Approval
- Genetic Therapy: The 2nd Approval of CAR-T Therapy for Lymphoma
- Good News for our CLL friends in the UK: Venetoclax is Approved in CLL
- CLL Ireland 2017: Dr Thornton Discusses the Unmet Needs in CLL