Get The Best Care for Your Chronic Lymphocytic Leukemia (CLL)
The CLL Society Inc. is a patient–centric, physician–curated nonprofit organization focused on
patient education, support, and research. Dedicated to addressing the unmet needs of the Chronic Lymphocytic Leukemia (CLL) community,
our goal is to provide real, recent and relevant information and to be the “go to place” for CLL patients and caregivers.
What’s New in CLL?
- ASH 2017: Dr. Thomas Kipps on the ROR1 Antibody, Cirmtuzumab
- Stan Kurtz/ Swimming Despite Loss of Father-in-law, So That Others Can Get Best Care
- Dr. Koffman Reporting from EHA 2018
- ASH 2017: Dr. Adrian Wiestner on Combination Therapies for CLL
- Accredited Live Webinar: Managing Toxicities of Novel Therapies and Coordinating Care for CLL/SLL and FL Patients
- Accredited Live Webinar: Real-world Patient Experiences & Evidence-based Treatment Strategies in CLL/SLL and FL
- Cancer Drug Parity Act – HR 1409 – An Awakening
- 10 years ago today I received my allogeneic hematopoietic stem cell transplant (HSCT) for my CLL (chronic lymphocytic leukemia)
- The Second 2018 Issue of The CLL Tribune Has Launched
- ASH 2017: Dr. John Byrd on Acalabrutinib for Relapsed and Refractory CLL
Access to a CLL expert is critical to ensure receiving the best possible care and has proven to improve survival. The CLL Society is launching a program to provide free second opinions for CLL patients who have not had or who are not able to secure such access. Find out more about this program.