Get The Best Care for Your Chronic Lymphocytic Leukemia (CLL)
The CLL Society Inc. is a patient–centric, physician–curated nonprofit organization focused on
patient education, support, and research. Dedicated to addressing the unmet needs of the Chronic Lymphocytic Leukemia (CLL) community,
our goal is to provide real, recent and relevant information and to be the “go to place” for CLL patients and caregivers.
What’s New in CLL?
- Ibrutinib’s Approval History and Its Use as Frontline Therapy for CLL
- CLL/SLL patients in the US can advance research NOW with just a few clicks!
- ASH 2017: Dr. John Pagel on Quality Improvement in CLL (chronic lymphocytic leukemia)
- Stan Kurtz and his team, with help from so many of you – did it! He swam the Catalina channel and raised over $25.000 for the CLL Society. We so ever grateful. Let’s not stop there. If you have already, please consider a gift of $22, one dollar for each mile he swam. Or more! Now I need to get some sleep. Thanks https://www.gofundme.com/swimcatalinaforleukemia
- ASH 2017: Dr. Adrian Wiestner on Resistance Mechanism in CLL (chronic lymphocytic leukemia)
- ASH 2017: Dr. Thomas Kipps on the ROR1 Antibody, Cirmtuzumab
- Dr. Koffman Reporting from EHA 2018
- ASH 2017: Dr. Adrian Wiestner on Combination Therapies for CLL
Access to a CLL expert is critical to ensure receiving the best possible care and has proven to improve survival. The CLL Society is launching a program to provide free second opinions for CLL patients who have not had or who are not able to secure such access. Find out more about this program.