Get The Best Care for Your Chronic Lymphocytic Leukemia (CLL)
The CLL Society Inc. is a patient–centric, physician–curated nonprofit organization focused on
patient education, support and research. Dedicated to addressing the unmet needs of the (CLL) chronic lymphocytic leukemia and
related blood cancer communities, we explain the rapidly changing therapeutic landscape and the importance of clinical trials,
support and build patient networks, engage in research and educate providers and patients.
What’s New in CLL?
- Help us teach you best about MRD and Limited Duration Therapies by completing our Survey here
- Register now for The Future of CAR-T Therapy: Can CAR-T Cure CLL? webinar with Dr. Joseph Fraietta.
- Dr. Brian Koffman provides us with a well-referenced guide to the appropriate use of various types of face masks and respirators.
- We’ve got you covered! Learn how you can receive free KN95 masks.
- ASH 2019: Dr. Sameer Parikh on Monoclonal B-cell Lymphocytosis, a Precursor to Chronic Lymphocytic Leukemia (CLL)
- New approval for venetoclax for Acute Myeloid Leukemia (AML)
Access to a CLL expert is critical to ensure receiving the best possible care and has proven to improve survival. In partnership with Verastem Oncology (Expert Access Founding Supporter), Genentech, and InfiniteMD, the CLL Society is proud to offer this free second opinion program for CLL patients.