What’s New in CLL?
- Help us teach you best about MRD and Limited Duration Therapies by completing our Survey here
- Dr. Koffman on COVID-19 Vaccines
- ASH 2019: Dr. Jennifer Brown on ATM gene variants in chronic lymphocytic leukemia (CLL)
- ASH 2019: Dr. Paul Barr on Ibrutinib as an Early Line Treatment for Chronic Lymphocytic Leukemia (CLL)
- ASH 2019: Dr. Byrd on what we still don’t know about chronic lymphocytic leukemia (CLL)
Get The Best Care for Your Chronic Lymphocytic Leukemia (CLL)
The CLL Society Inc. is a patient–centric, physician–curated nonprofit organization focused on
patient education, support and research. Dedicated to addressing the unmet needs of the (CLL) chronic lymphocytic leukemia and
related blood cancer communities, we explain the rapidly changing therapeutic landscape and the importance of clinical trials,
support and build patient networks, engage in research and educate providers and patients.
Access to a CLL expert is critical to ensure receiving the best possible care and has proven to improve survival. In partnership with Verastem Oncology (Expert Access Founding Supporter), Genentech, and InfiniteMD, the CLL Society is proud to offer this free second opinion program for CLL patients.