What’s New in CLL?
- FDA Okays Regeneron COVID-19 Antibody as Preventive for CLL and other Immunocompromised Patients
- ASH 2020: Dr. Peter Hillmen on the CLARITY Trial of Ibrutinib Plus Venetoclax for Relapsed/Refractory CLL
- From the United Kingdom: Freedom Day’s Winners and Losers
- Shingrix approved in the US for prevention of shingles in immunocompromised adults
- COVID-19 Plan: Checklists for CLL Preparing for Pre and Post COVID-19 Exposure
Get The Best Care for Your Chronic Lymphocytic Leukemia (CLL)
The CLL Society Inc. is a patient–centric, physician–curated nonprofit organization focused on
patient education, support and research. Dedicated to addressing the unmet needs of the (CLL) chronic lymphocytic leukemia and
related blood cancer communities, we explain the rapidly changing therapeutic landscape and the importance of clinical trials,
support and build patient networks, engage in research and educate providers and patients.
Access to a CLL expert is critical to ensure receiving the best possible care and has proven to improve survival. In partnership with Verastem Oncology (Expert Access Founding Supporter), Genentech, and InfiniteMD, the CLL Society is proud to offer this free second opinion program for CLL patients.