What’s New in CLL?
- AZD7442 Reduced Risk of Developing Severe COVID-19 or Death in TACKLE Phase III Outpatient Treatment Trial
- Pre-Exposure Prophylaxis (PrEP) for Protecting Against COVID-19 Takes a Step Forward For the CLL Community
- ASCO 2021: Dr. Matthew Davids on Acalabrutinib vs. Ibrutinib for CLL
- Breaking News: FDA Authorizes Bamlanivimab and Etesevimab Monoclonal Antibody Therapy for Post-Exposure Prophylaxis (Prevention) for COVID-19
- EHA 2021: Dr. Matthew Davids on Fixed-Duration Ibrutinib + Venetoclax for CLL
- Cancer Misinformation and Harmful Information on Facebook and Other Social Media: A Brief Report
Get The Best Care for Your Chronic Lymphocytic Leukemia (CLL)
CLL Society is an inclusive, patient-centric, physician-curated nonprofit organization that addresses the unmet needs of the chronic lymphocytic leukemia (CLL) community through patient education, advocacy, support, and research.
Access to a CLL expert is critical to ensure receiving the best possible care and has proven to improve survival. In partnership with Verastem Oncology (Expert Access Founding Supporter), Genentech, and InfiniteMD, the CLL Society is proud to offer this free second opinion program for CLL patients.