Get The Best Care for Your Chronic Lymphocytic Leukemia (CLL)
The CLL Society Inc. is a patient–centric, physician–curated nonprofit organization focused on
patient education, support and research. Dedicated to addressing the unmet needs of the (CLL) chronic lymphocytic leukemia and
related blood cancer communities, we explain the rapidly changing therapeutic landscape and the importance of clinical trials,
support and build patient networks, engage in research and educate providers and patients.
What’s New in CLL?
- Help us teach you best about MRD and Limited Duration Therapies by completing our Survey here
- Register now for the CLL Society’s Global Virtual Patient & Caregiver Educational Forum on Saturday, October 10, 2020
- iwCLL 2019: Dr. Andy Rawstron on minimal residual disease (MRD) testing for chronic lymphocytic leukemia (CLL)
- ASH 2019: Dr. Brian Koffman on our Expert Access™ Program for patients with chronic lymphocytic leukemia (CLL)
- Dr. Koffman was interviewed by Clinical Care Options on his Advice about Mental and Physical Health Concerns in CLL patients during the Pandemic
Access to a CLL expert is critical to ensure receiving the best possible care and has proven to improve survival. In partnership with Verastem Oncology (Expert Access Founding Supporter), Genentech, and InfiniteMD, the CLL Society is proud to offer this free second opinion program for CLL patients.