Get The Best Care for Your Chronic Lymphocytic Leukemia (CLL)
The CLL Society Inc. is a patient–centric, physician–curated nonprofit organization focused on
patient education, support, and research. Dedicated to addressing the unmet needs of the Chronic Lymphocytic Leukemia (CLL) community,
our goal is to provide real, recent and relevant information and to be the “go to place” for CLL patients and caregivers.
What’s New in CLL?
- At ASH 2018, Dr. Furman discusses the possibility of being able to treat CLL with a fixed duration of novel oral agents.
- Dr. Maddali brings the perspective of an executive and scientist in the laboratory industry to addressing biomarker testing in CLL.
- Dr. Hallek discussed how two of the most important trials presented at ASH 2018 are changing how we treat CLL towards using more targeted novel therapies alone and in combination
- Venetoclax Will be Paid for in Australia
- Expert Access™, the CLL Society’s no-cost expert 2nd opinion program, is the subject of this video with Dr. Nicole Lamanna.
- ASH 2018: Seven years of positive ibrutinib data for CLL presented by principle investigator Dr. John Byrd
Access to a CLL expert is critical to ensure receiving the best possible care and has proven to improve survival. The CLL Society is launching a program to provide free second opinions for CLL patients who have not had or who are not able to secure such access. Find out more about this program.