Get The Best Care for Your Chronic Lymphocytic Leukemia (CLL)
The CLL Society Inc. is a patient–centric, physician–curated nonprofit organization focused on
patient education, support, and research. Dedicated to addressing the unmet needs of the Chronic Lymphocytic Leukemia (CLL) community,
our goal is to provide real, recent and relevant information and to be the “go to place” for CLL patients and caregivers.
What’s New in CLL?
- Dr. Matthew Davids discusses a promising chemo and venetoclax combination for Richter’s Transformation which usually has a dismal prognosis. Watch the interview.
- Dr. Peter Hillmen discusses the results of Watch and Wait versus early Ibrutinib in CLL present at EHA 2019. Watch the interview.
- Dr. Danilov of OHSU talks about a new combination, Entospletinib + Obinutuzumab, that has promising activity and tolerability in a fixed duration therapy for CLL. Watch the interview.
- Arguably nothing in CLL or any major illness is more important than the doctor/patient relation, so please enjoy this research from ERIC 2018 by Dr. Aliki Xochelli on both sides of the communication. Watch the interview.
- From ERIC, Dr. John Seymour talks about Monoclonal B-cell Lymphocytosis (MBL), a precursor of CLL. Watch the interview.
- CAR-T Blog: Another loss.