Get The Best Care for Your Chronic Lymphocytic Leukemia (CLL)
The CLL Society Inc. is a patient–centric, physician–curated nonprofit organization focused on
patient education, support, and research. Dedicated to addressing the unmet needs of the Chronic Lymphocytic Leukemia (CLL) community,
our goal is to provide real, recent and relevant information and to be the “go to place” for CLL patients and caregivers.
What’s New in CLL?
- ASH 2017: Dr. Ian Flinn on duvelisib treatment of CLL
- ASH 2017: Dr. Ian Flinn on Venetoclax and Obinutuzumab for Frontline Treatment of CLL
- CLL Society Holiday Appeal 2017
- The Fourth 2017 Issue of The CLL Tribune is Now Available
- ASH 2017 Atlanta: Dr. Matthew Davids on the Amazing Results of Ibrutinib in Combination with FCR for frontline CLL
- Day Four ASH 2017 Atlanta, Georgia on CLL
- Day Three ASH 2017 Atlanta, Georgia on CLL
- Day Two ASH 2017 Atlanta, Georgia on CLL
Access to a CLL expert is critical to ensure receiving the best possible care and has proven to improve survival. The CLL Society is launching a program to provide free second opinions for CLL patients who have not had or who are not able to secure such access. Find out if you qualify for this pilot program.