Get The Best Care for Your Chronic Lymphocytic Leukemia (CLL)
The CLL Society Inc. is a patient–centric, physician–curated nonprofit organization focused on
patient education, support, and research. Dedicated to addressing the unmet needs of the Chronic Lymphocytic Leukemia (CLL) community,
our goal is to provide real, recent and relevant information and to be the “go to place” for CLL patients and caregivers.
What’s New in CLL?
- ASH 2017-Professor Michael Hallek on Molecular Evolution in CLL and Venetoclax Resistance
- FDA Approval of Venetoclax in Combination with Rituximab (V+R) for CLL or SLL Patients Who Have Received One Prior Therapy
- ASH 2017: Dr. Richard Furman on the importance of MCL-1 in CLL
- ASH 2017: Dr. Stamatopoulos on Stereotypic Immunoglobulins in CLL
- ASH 2017: Dr. Jennifer Brown on Bleeding Problems with Ibrutinib in CLL
Access to a CLL expert is critical to ensure receiving the best possible care and has proven to improve survival. The CLL Society is launching a program to provide free second opinions for CLL patients who have not had or who are not able to secure such access. Find out more about this program.