Get The Best Care for Your Chronic Lymphocytic Leukemia (CLL)
The CLL Society Inc. is a patient–centric, physician–curated nonprofit organization focused on
patient education, support, and research. Dedicated to addressing the unmet needs of the Chronic Lymphocytic Leukemia (CLL) community,
our goal is to provide real, recent and relevant information and to be the “go to place” for CLL patients and caregivers.
What’s New in CLL?
- Day Four ASH 2017 Atlanta, Georgia on CLL
- Day Three ASH 2017 Atlanta, Georgia on CLL
- Day Two ASH 2017 Atlanta, Georgia on CLL
- Day One: ASH 2017 Atlanta, Georgia on CLL (chronic lymphocytic leukemia)
- One Man’s Opinion: Dr. Rick Furman on the Diminished Role of FCR in treating CLL
- CAR-T Therapy Gone Very Bad- What We Can Learn from the Rocket Trial and How it Relates to CLL
- The CLL Society hears from more grateful patients
Access to a CLL expert is critical to ensure receiving the best possible care and has proven to improve survival. The CLL Society is launching a program to provide free second opinions for CLL patients who have not had or who are not able to secure such access. Find out if you qualify for this pilot program.