Get The Best Care for Your Chronic Lymphocytic Leukemia (CLL)
The CLL Society Inc. is a patient–centric, physician–curated nonprofit organization focused on
patient education, support, and research. Dedicated to addressing the unmet needs of the Chronic Lymphocytic Leukemia (CLL) community,
our goal is to provide real, recent and relevant information and to be the “go to place” for CLL patients and caregivers.
What’s New in CLL?
- ASH 2017: Dr. Jennifer Brown on Bleeding Problems with Ibrutinib in CLL
- News from the Recovery Front: I Got to Admit It’s Getting Better
- ASH 2017: Dr. Dearden on the Progress and Remaining Unmet Needs in CLL
- ASH 2017: Dr. Tam on the Prognostic Value of IVGH mutation status in CLL
- ASH 2017: Dr. Matthew Davids on Umbralisib (TGR-1202) for CLL
- ASH 2017: Dr. Jennifer Brown Discusses the Association Between Idelalisib and Liver Inflammation in CLL
Access to a CLL expert is critical to ensure receiving the best possible care and has proven to improve survival. The CLL Society is launching a program to provide free second opinions for CLL patients who have not had or who are not able to secure such access. Find out more about this program.