Get The Best Care for Your Chronic Lymphocytic Leukemia (CLL)
The CLL Society Inc. is a patient–centric, physician–curated nonprofit organization focused on
patient education, support and research. Dedicated to addressing the unmet needs of the (CLL) chronic lymphocytic leukemia and
related blood cancer communities, we explain the rapidly changing therapeutic landscape and the importance of clinical trials,
support and build patient networks, engage in research and educate providers and patients.
What’s New in CLL?
- Register for CLL Society’s COVID-19 Virtual Community Meeting: Managing Re-Entry on Thursday, June 18, 2020.
- Read Dr. Skarbnik’s Living with CLL during the COVID19 Pandemic.
- At ASH 2019, Dr. Roeker discussed new research on the role of stem cell transplants in treating CLL.
- Watch Dr. Adrian Warnock of Blood Cancers Uncensored interview our own Dr. Brian Koffman.
- Dr. Danilov discusses New Drug Targeting SYK Pathway Provides Hope When Used in Combination with Obinutuzumab
- Positive Topline Results from the UNITY-CLL Phase 3 Study Evaluating the Combination of Umbralisib and Ublituximab (U2). Read more.
- In this interview, Dr. Choi discusses updates contained in an abstract he presented at ASH 2019 entitled: Cirmtuzumab, a ROR1 Targeted Mab, Reverses Cancer Stemness and Its Combination with Ibrutinib is Safe and Effective: Planned Analysis of the CirII Phase 1/2 trial for CLL and MCL.
Access to a CLL expert is critical to ensure receiving the best possible care and has proven to improve survival. In partnership with Verastem Oncology (Expert Access Founding Supporter), Genentech, and InfiniteMD, the CLL Society is proud to offer this free second opinion program for CLL patients.