Get The Best Care for Your Chronic Lymphocytic Leukemia (CLL)
The CLL Society Inc. is a patient–centric, physician–curated nonprofit organization focused on
patient education, support, and research. Dedicated to addressing the unmet needs of the Chronic Lymphocytic Leukemia (CLL) community,
our goal is to provide real, recent and relevant information and to be the “go to place” for CLL patients and caregivers.
What’s New in CLL?
- Dr. Brian Koffman was interviewed in Prague at the CLL Advocates Network Horizon Meeting about what was critical for international advocates to understand about CLL
- Watch and wait is the classic approach for all newly diagnosed CLL patients, but in the era of new targeted therapies, does it make sense to intervene early in high risk patients. This new trial for early stage high-risk CLL patients will examine that question. Enrollment is open now.
- The Third 2018 Issue of The CLL Tribune Has Launched
- Duvelisib approved for relapsed and refractory CLL
- ASCO 2018: Dr. John Pagel shares CLL highlights from ASCO (American Society of Clinical Oncology) Annual Meeting and there are very promising positive results.
Access to a CLL expert is critical to ensure receiving the best possible care and has proven to improve survival. The CLL Society is launching a program to provide free second opinions for CLL patients who have not had or who are not able to secure such access. Find out more about this program.