Get The Best Care for Your Chronic Lymphocytic Leukemia (CLL)
The CLL Society Inc. is a patient–centric, physician–curated nonprofit organization focused on
patient education, support, and research. Dedicated to addressing the unmet needs of the Chronic Lymphocytic Leukemia (CLL) community,
our goal is to provide real, recent and relevant information and to be the “go to place” for CLL patients and caregivers.
What’s New in CLL?
- The future of CLL therapy we believe will include fixed duration treatments of non-chemo drugs. In this interview from EHA 2019, Dr. Peter Hillman discusses one of the most promising, Venetoclax and Obinutuzumab. Watch the interview.
- At EHA 2019, Dr. Ghia presented the data that should lead to the approval of acalabrutinib in relapsed/refractory CLL, discussed the end of chemo, and the need for a CLL expert. Watch the interview.
- Dr. Matthew Davids discusses a promising chemo and venetoclax combination for Richter’s Transformation which usually has a dismal prognosis. Watch the interview.
- Dr. Peter Hillmen discusses the results of Watch and Wait versus early Ibrutinib in CLL present at EHA 2019. Watch the interview.
- Dr. Danilov of OHSU talks about a new combination, Entospletinib + Obinutuzumab, that has promising activity and tolerability in a fixed duration therapy for CLL. Watch the interview.