Get The Best Care for Your Chronic Lymphocytic Leukemia (CLL)
The CLL Society Inc. is a patient–centric, physician–curated nonprofit organization focused on
patient education, support and research. Dedicated to addressing the unmet needs of the (CLL) chronic lymphocytic leukemia and
related blood cancer communities, we explain the rapidly changing therapeutic landscape and the importance of clinical trials,
support and build patient networks, engage in research and educate providers and patients.
What’s New in CLL?
- Welcome to the Second 2020 Issue of The CLL Society Tribune!
- ASCO 2020 Top 12: #12 The shift in therapies for the treatment of CLL patients in the US Veterans Health Administration
- ASCO 2020 Top 12: #11 Clinical activity of anti-ROR1 antibody cirmtuzumab in combination with ibrutinib
- ASCO 2020 Top 12: #10 Initial results of MRD-driven, time-limited therapy with zanubrutinib, obinutuzumab and venetoclax
- Dr. Brian Koffman wrote a piece for CURE Today, which detailed his experience as a CAR-T patient and the need for increased patient access to CAR-T therapies.
- At ASH 2019, Dr. Alexey Danilov talks on T cell function in chronic lymphocytic leukemia (CLL).
Access to a CLL expert is critical to ensure receiving the best possible care and has proven to improve survival. In partnership with Verastem Oncology (Expert Access Founding Supporter), Genentech, and InfiniteMD, the CLL Society is proud to offer this free second opinion program for CLL patients.