Get The Best Care for Your Chronic Lymphocytic Leukemia (CLL)
The CLL Society Inc. is a patient–centric, physician–curated nonprofit organization focused on
patient education, support, and research. Dedicated to addressing the unmet needs of the Chronic Lymphocytic Leukemia (CLL) community,
our goal is to provide real, recent and relevant information and to be the “go to place” for CLL patients and caregivers.
What’s New in CLL?
- ASH 2017: Dr. Jennifer Brown Discusses the Association Between Idelalisib and Liver Inflammation in CLL
- NEW BLOG POST – DAY 32: Recuperating and Listening to my body when I am tired, sleepy, sore and winded.
- Day 29: The Killing Frenzy is Done- Time to Celebrate Being CLL Free
- CLL Copay Assistance is NOW OPEN at the Leukemia & Lymphoma Society
- ASH 2017: Dr. Follows Discusses the Murano Trial (Venetoclax and Rituximab) in CLL
- ASH 2017: Dr. Choi discusses the potential of non-chemotherapy regimens for the treatment of CLL
- FDA Accepts New Drug Application for Duvelisib and Grants Priority Review
- The First 2018 Issue of The CLL Tribune is Now Available
Access to a CLL expert is critical to ensure receiving the best possible care and has proven to improve survival. The CLL Society is launching a program to provide free second opinions for CLL patients who have not had or who are not able to secure such access. Find out if you qualify for this pilot program.