Get The Best Care for Your Chronic Lymphocytic Leukemia (CLL)
The CLL Society Inc. is a patient–centric, physician–curated nonprofit organization focused on
patient education, support and research. Dedicated to addressing the unmet needs of the (CLL) chronic lymphocytic leukemia and
related blood cancer communities, we explain the rapidly changing therapeutic landscape and the importance of clinical trials,
support and build patient networks, engage in research and educate providers and patients.
What’s New in CLL?
- The coronavirus has many of us scared and it might be best in this case to ignore Dr. Koffman’s usual Zen advice to underreact, and this time to overreact to the threat. Read his thoughts and a link to the CDC website for the latest here.
- Dr. Koffman shares the results from his recent bone marrow biopsy. It’s complicated, but the bottom line is that the news is pretty excellent.
- At iwCLL 2019, Dr. Parikh discusses his research on CLL flaring up when patients need to interrupt their ibrutinib.
- Dr. Brian Koffman blogs on how his recent blood work and bone marrow biopsy looking for MRD status could have a big impact on everything. Read now!
- At iwCLL 2019, Dr. Kipps discusses how he approaches first CLL treatments with a heavy focus on fixed duration venetoclax based therapies.
- CLL Society is excited to be bringing you the first of nearly 50 interviews from ASH 2019. This one is with Dr John Allan on new ways to target Richter’s Transformation.