Get The Best Care for Your Chronic Lymphocytic Leukemia (CLL)
The CLL Society Inc. is a patient–centric, physician–curated nonprofit organization focused on
patient education, support, and research. Dedicated to addressing the unmet needs of the Chronic Lymphocytic Leukemia (CLL) community,
our goal is to provide real, recent and relevant information and to be the “go to place” for CLL patients and caregivers.
What’s New in CLL?
- Blood Cancer Awareness Month
- Watch and Wait
- A US-Based Survey: The Experiences of 1147 CLL Patients
- Swimming, joy and sadness and MRD negativity
- Dr. Wierda on CLL patients that progress on ibrutinib
- Ibrutinib’s Approval History and Its Use as Frontline Therapy for CLL
- CLL/SLL patients in the US can advance research NOW with just a few clicks!
- ASH 2017: Dr. John Pagel on Quality Improvement in CLL (chronic lymphocytic leukemia)
Access to a CLL expert is critical to ensure receiving the best possible care and has proven to improve survival. The CLL Society is launching a program to provide free second opinions for CLL patients who have not had or who are not able to secure such access. Find out more about this program.