What’s New in CLL?
- ASH 2020: Dr. Ian Flinn on Combination Zanubrutinib and Venetoclax for Treating CLL
- Vaccinated but Not Protected—Living Immunocompromised During the Pandemic
- How Do COVID-19 Vaccines Affect People Who Are Immunocompromised?
- ASH 2020: Dr. Jennifer Woyach on Triple Combination Therapy for CLL
- ASH 2020: Dr. Alexey Danilov on the CLL Comorbidity Index for Predicting Survival and Tolerance of Ibrutinib
- More Opinions on the Vaccines and Testing for Antibodies for CLL Patients from Drs. Skarbnik and Kay
Get The Best Care for Your Chronic Lymphocytic Leukemia (CLL)
The CLL Society Inc. is a patient–centric, physician–curated nonprofit organization focused on
patient education, support and research. Dedicated to addressing the unmet needs of the (CLL) chronic lymphocytic leukemia and
related blood cancer communities, we explain the rapidly changing therapeutic landscape and the importance of clinical trials,
support and build patient networks, engage in research and educate providers and patients.
Access to a CLL expert is critical to ensure receiving the best possible care and has proven to improve survival. In partnership with Verastem Oncology (Expert Access Founding Supporter), Genentech, and InfiniteMD, the CLL Society is proud to offer this free second opinion program for CLL patients.