What’s New in CLL?
- ASH 2021: Subcutaneous Epcoritamab in Patients with Relapsed/Refractory CLL: Preliminary Results from the Epcore CLL-1 Trial
- ASH 2021: Targeting Venetoclax-Resistant CLL By Bcl-XL Degradation
- January 2022: Dr. Sameer Parikh on COVID-19 State of Affairs for Those with CLL/SLL
- COVID-19: Dr. Sameer Parikh on Drug Interactions Between Paxlovid and CLL/SLL Drugs
- COVID-19 Public Therapeutic Locator: An Important New Resource for Those with CLL/SLL
- Real-World Testing Patterns for Risk Assessment and Implications on the Adoption of Novel Therapeutics in CLL/SLL: IGHV Mutation Status, FISH Cytogenetic, and Immunophenotyping
Get The Best Care for Your Chronic Lymphocytic Leukemia (CLL)
CLL Society is an inclusive, patient-centric, physician-curated nonprofit organization that addresses the unmet needs of the chronic lymphocytic leukemia (CLL) community through patient education, advocacy, support, and research.
Access to a CLL expert is critical to ensure receiving the best possible care and has proven to improve survival. In partnership with Verastem Oncology (Expert Access Founding Supporter), Genentech, and InfiniteMD, the CLL Society is proud to offer this free second opinion program for CLL patients.