Get The Best Care for Your Chronic Lymphocytic Leukemia (CLL)
The CLL Society Inc. is a patient–centric, physician–curated nonprofit organization focused on
patient education, support, and research. Dedicated to addressing the unmet needs of the Chronic Lymphocytic Leukemia (CLL) community,
our goal is to provide real, recent and relevant information and to be the “go to place” for CLL patients and caregivers.
What’s New in CLL?
- It is with a broken heart I share the news of the passing of a giant, a friend and a true CLL Hero, Chris Dwyer.
- Welcome to the First 2019 Issue of The CLL Society Tribune
- It’s been one year since Dr. Brian Koffman received his CAR-T therapy in Seattle, and what a year it has been. In his CAR-T blog post, Brian shares his good news.
- At ASH 2018 there was a plethora of important CLL data that should change how we treat CLL going forward. Dr. Siddiqi provides an overview of where we stand now.
- FDA places a partial hold on all venetoclax clinical trials for multiple myeloma (MM) patients