Recorded February 9, 2023
CLL Society brings ASH 2022 to you! The American Society of Hematology Annual Meeting had important research presented and now Drs. Sameer Parikh and Brian Koffman will highlight findings that you should know about when considering future treatment options.
This webinar and discussion will be slightly advanced, but we invite everyone to join and learn.
Robyn Brumble, MSN, RN
Director of Scientific Affairs & Research
Brian Koffman, MDCM (retired), MS Ed
Executive Vice President and Chief Medical Officer
Sameer Parikh, MD
Associate Professor, Hematology, Mayo Clinic, Rochester, MN
CLL Society Resources
- Download Slides
- Select ASH 2022 Abstracts
- CLL Glossary
- Abbreviations & Acronyms
- Test Before Treat™
- Brief Overview of Types of Treatment
- Updates on Treatment and Research
- Interview: Zanubrutinib Demonstrates Superior Progression-Free Survival (PFS) Compared with Ibrutinib for Treatment of R/R CLL / SLL- Results from Final Analysis of ALPINE Randomized Phase 3 Study
- Interview: Contribution of Obinutuzumab to Acalabrutinib Therapy in Patients with Treatment-Naive Chronic Lymphocytic Leukemia- Analysis of Survival Outcomes By Genomic Features
- CLL Support Groups
- Sign up for CLL Society’s This Week email
- Please Consider Donating to CLL Society
This program was made possible by generous donors and grant support from AstraZeneca, BeiGene, and Loxo@Lilly.