Upcoming CLL Patient Education Meetings by Various Groups
The CLL Society Inc. is a patient–centric, physician–curated, nonprofit organization focused on education and support for patients with
chronic lymphocytic leukemia (CLL). Dedicated to addressing the unmet needs of the CLL and related blood cancer communities,
our goal is to develop real, recent and relevant information and to be the “go to place” for CLL patients and caregivers.
- Latest Issue of The CLL Tribune is Now Available!
- Frontline Therapy in Chronic Lymphocytic Leukemia (CLL)
- United Nations Calls for Global Action on Clinical Trial Transparency
- Vice President Biden Announces New Steps to Improve Clinical Trials Essential to Advancing the Cancer Moonshot
- ASCO 2016: Dr. O’Brien on the liver inflammation associated with idelalisib in the relapsed setting in CLL
- TODAY IS WORLD LYMPHOMA AWARENESS DAY!
- ASCO 2016: Number of Prior Lines of Therapy Effects Outcome in Those Who Fail on Ibrutinib