Get The Best Care for Your Chronic Lymphocytic Leukemia (CLL)
The CLL Society Inc. is a patient–centric, physician–curated nonprofit organization focused on
patient education, support, and research. Dedicated to addressing the unmet needs of the Chronic Lymphocytic Leukemia (CLL) community,
our goal is to provide real, recent and relevant information and to be the “go to place” for CLL patients and caregivers.
What’s New in CLL?
- Dr. Brian Koffman Asks for Your Help to Further the CLL Society’s Mission
- FDA Approves Rituximab plus Hyaluronidase (Hycela) for Treatment of CLL
- ASH 2016: Dr. Wiestner on Ibrutinib Failure with Either Progressive CLL or Richter’s Transformation
- ASH 2016: Dr.Kay on monoclonal B cell lymphocytosis, a precursor to CLL
- A New Clinical Trial for Patients with Relapsed Refractory CLL
- ASH 2016: Professor John Seymour on Using Venetoclax in Combination to Treat CLL
- ASH 2016: Dr. Anthony Mato on Sequencing Therapies in CLL
- ASH 2016: Dr. Anthony Mato Presents Real-World Data on Ibrutinib in CLL