Get The Best Care for Your Chronic Lymphocytic Leukemia (CLL)
The CLL Society Inc. is a patient–centric, physician–curated nonprofit organization focused on
patient education, support, and research. Dedicated to addressing the unmet needs of the Chronic Lymphocytic Leukemia (CLL) community,
our goal is to provide real, recent and relevant information and to be the “go to place” for CLL patients and caregivers.
What’s New in CLL?
- Dr. Brian Koffman Asks for Your Help to Further the CLL Society’s Mission
- Phase III Data Showed That Venclexta Plus Rituxan Extends PFS in Relapsed Refractory CLL Compared to Bendamustine Plus Rituxan
- Blood Cancer Awareness Month
- FDA Approval Brings First Gene Therapy to the United States
- Blood Cancer Awareness Month and World Lymphoma Awareness Day
- No CLL Knockout Punch
- iwCLL 2017: Dr. Mato Discusses Atrial Fibrillation in CLL
- iwCLL 2017: Dr. Pagel on PD 1 Inhibitors for Richter’s Transformation in CLL