Get The Best Care for Your Chronic Lymphocytic Leukemia (CLL)
The CLL Society Inc. is a patient–centric, physician–curated nonprofit organization focused on
patient education, support, and research. Dedicated to addressing the unmet needs of the Chronic Lymphocytic Leukemia (CLL) community,
our goal is to provide real, recent and relevant information and to be the “go to place” for CLL patients and caregivers.
What’s New in CLL?
- Dr. Brian Koffman Asks for Your Help to Further the CLL Society’s Mission
- iwCLL 2017: Dr. Pagel on PD 1 Inhibitors for Richter’s Transformation in CLL
- Venetoclax Approved For Use in Scotland
- iwCLL 2017: Prof. Hillmen on MRD Negativity in CLL
- FDA Grants Breakthrough Therapy Designation for Acalabrutinib
- iwCLL 2017: Deb Sims Discusses Her Incredible CLL Journey
- Notch1 Mutations in CLL
- First Patient Dosed on a new BTK inhibitor for treating CLL