In isolation, we were sharing our worries with only ONE person: Ourselves.
This is too big a burden to place on ourselves alone.
CLL Society Support Groups 1,800 CLL patients and caregivers in 38 cities are seated, sharing and supporting one another.
Join patients and caregivers discussing chronic lymphocytic leukemia (CLL) today. Find your group here: https://cllsociety.org/cll-specific-patient-support-groups/
- 95% of participants would recommend their CLL Support Group to other CLL patients and families.
- 90% of participants stated they are more knowledgeable about CLL since attending their Support Group meetings.
- 88% of participants stated they feel more supported by a new network of friends since attending Support Group meetings.
- 83% of participants stated they are more comfortable their or the patient’s CLL diagnosis since attending Support Group meetings.
- Thank you for the amazing resources, informative medical advances and work you do to educate, and teach us to advocate for ourselves and support one another with hope and compassion.
- Thank you to the CLL Society for all that you do for patients and care givers, it is a light in what could be a dark situation.
- I ABSOLUTELY LOVE THIS GROUP and I am so glad I found it!!!! This group has been a game changer for me. I am so appreciative. I LOVE THIS GROUP!
- Thank you for everything you do. As a patient, you make me feel stronger and supported.
- The group is always very positive and very encouraging. They provide a great deal of valuable information.
CLL Society is an inclusive, patient-centric, physician-curated nonprofit organization that addresses the unmet needs of the chronic lymphocytic leukemia (CLL) community through patient education, advocacy, support, and research. We believe SMART PATIENTS GET SMART CARE™. Contact us at [email protected] with any questions.