What’s New in CLL?
- Breaking News: FDA authorizes bamlanivimab and etesevimab monoclonal antibody therapy for post-exposure prophylaxis (prevention) for COVID-19
- EHA 2021: Dr. Matthew Davids on Fixed-Duration Ibrutinib + Venetoclax for CLL
- Cancer Misinformation and Harmful Information on Facebook and Other Social Media: A Brief Report
- ASH 2020: Dr. Neil Kay on Targeting AXL Receptors with TP-0903 to Enhance CAR-T Cells for (CLL)
- ASH2020/EHA 2021: Dr. Jennifer Woyach on Protein Kinase C-Beta Inhibitor MS-553 for Relapsed/Refractory CLL
- CLL Patient Tragically Dies From COVID-19 Due to Letting Guard Down After Being Fully Vaccinated
Get The Best Care for Your Chronic Lymphocytic Leukemia (CLL)
The CLL Society Inc. is a patient–centric, physician–curated nonprofit organization focused on
patient education, support and research. Dedicated to addressing the unmet needs of the (CLL) chronic lymphocytic leukemia and
related blood cancer communities, we explain the rapidly changing therapeutic landscape and the importance of clinical trials,
support and build patient networks, engage in research and educate providers and patients.
Access to a CLL expert is critical to ensure receiving the best possible care and has proven to improve survival. In partnership with Verastem Oncology (Expert Access Founding Supporter), Genentech, and InfiniteMD, the CLL Society is proud to offer this free second opinion program for CLL patients.