Recent CLL News!
- Watch and wait is the classic approach for all newly diagnosed CLL patients, but in the era of new targeted therapies, does it make sense to intervene early in high risk patients. This new trial for early stage high-risk CLL patients will examine that question. Enrollment is open now.
- For patients such as myself who progress on ibrutinib have limited options. Commercial venetoclax, duvelisib or idelalisib are all good possibilities, but so are clinical trials such as this one using the investigational drug vecabrutinib.
- Dr. Brian Koffman was interviewed in Prague at the CLL Advocates Network Horizon Meeting about what was critical for international advocates to understand about CLL
- The Third 2018 Issue of The CLL Tribune Has Launched
- Duvelisib approved for relapsed and refractory CLL
- ASCO 2018: Dr. John Pagel shares CLL highlights from ASCO (American Society of Clinical Oncology) Annual Meeting and there are very promising positive results.
- A US-Based Survey: The Experiences of 1147 CLL Patients
- Blood Cancer Awareness Month
- Watch and Wait
- Swimming, joy and sadness and MRD negativity
- Dr. Wierda on CLL patients that progress on ibrutinib
- Ibrutinib’s Approval History and Its Use as Frontline Therapy for CLL
- CLL/SLL patients in the US can advance research NOW with just a few clicks!
- ASH 2017: Dr. John Pagel on Quality Improvement in CLL (chronic lymphocytic leukemia)
- Stan Kurtz and his team, with help from so many of you – did it! He swam the Catalina channel and raised over $25.000 for the CLL Society. We so ever grateful. Let’s not stop there. If you have already, please consider a gift of $22, one dollar for each mile he swam. Or more! Now I need to get some sleep. Thanks https://www.gofundme.com/swimcatalinaforleukemia
- ASH 2017: Dr. Adrian Wiestner on Resistance Mechanism in CLL (chronic lymphocytic leukemia)
- ASH 2017: Dr. Thomas Kipps on the ROR1 Antibody, Cirmtuzumab
- Dr. Koffman Reporting from EHA 2018
- ASH 2017: Dr. Adrian Wiestner on Combination Therapies for CLL
- Accredited Live Webinar: Managing Toxicities of Novel Therapies and Coordinating Care for CLL/SLL and FL Patients
- Stan Kurtz/ Swimming Despite Loss of Father-in-law, So That Others Can Get Best Care
- Accredited Live Webinar: Real-world Patient Experiences & Evidence-based Treatment Strategies in CLL/SLL and FL
- Cancer Drug Parity Act – HR 1409 – An Awakening