The Leukemia & Lymphoma Society (LLS) has announced that at 1:00 pm EST on Tuesday April 17, 2018, the CLL Co-Pay Assistance will be OPEN! Read below for more details!
As with our other Co-Pay silos, the CLL Co-Pay assistance program offers financial help toward:
- Blood cancer treatment-related co-payments
- Private health insurance premiums
- Medicare Part B, Medicare Plan D, Medicare Supplementary Health Insurance, Medicare Advantage premium, Medicaid Spend-down or co-pay obligations
Patient eligibility requirements remain consistent with our other Co-Pay silos. A patient must:
- Have a household income that is at or below 500 percent of the U.S. federal poverty guidelines as adjusted by the Cost of Living Index (COLI); and
- Be a United States citizen or permanent resident of the U.S. or Puerto Rico and be medically and financially qualified; and
- Have medical insurance and/or prescription insurance; and
- Have an LLS Co-Pay Assistance Program-covered blood cancer diagnosis confirmed by a doctor; patient must be in active treatment, scheduled to begin treatment, or is being monitored by their doctor
You can apply here: https://cprportal.lls.org/ or call (877) 557-2672
We anticipate that both the CLL Co-Pay silo to become fully subscribed rather quickly. As always, we will continue to seek additional funding in support of our patients. Please reach out with any questions or concerns. Please call our Information Specialist at (800)955-4572 for blood cancer disease information, clinical trials search information, additional resources and LLS literature.