What’s New in CLL?
- Help us teach you best about MRD and Limited Duration Therapies by completing our Survey here
- Help move CLL patients to the front of the COVID-19 vaccine line by using our letter asking your state’s health department to move cancer patients to the front of the vaccine line. “Click, fill, send!“
- Dr. John Pagel: Why data from the ASH Annual Meetings should be on every CLL patient and caregiver’s radar
- Dr. Rick Furman on CLL patients and Vaccinations to Prevent COVID-19
- ASH 2020: Dr. Anthony Mato on the Inform CLL Registry Test Before Treat™
Get The Best Care for Your Chronic Lymphocytic Leukemia (CLL)
The CLL Society Inc. is a patient–centric, physician–curated nonprofit organization focused on
patient education, support and research. Dedicated to addressing the unmet needs of the (CLL) chronic lymphocytic leukemia and
related blood cancer communities, we explain the rapidly changing therapeutic landscape and the importance of clinical trials,
support and build patient networks, engage in research and educate providers and patients.
Access to a CLL expert is critical to ensure receiving the best possible care and has proven to improve survival. In partnership with Verastem Oncology (Expert Access Founding Supporter), Genentech, and InfiniteMD, the CLL Society is proud to offer this free second opinion program for CLL patients.