- This event has passed.
UCSD CLL Education and Support Group
May 4, 2016 @ 4:00 pm - 5:00 pm
A monthly educational seminar and support group for patients with chronic lymphocytic leukemia. Join us to hear from a CLL expert, and share and gain support from other CLL patients. During this seminar you’ll:
- Learn the latest information about CLL research and treatments
- Discover ways to manage the challenges of cancer
- Improve your communication skills and relationships
- Gain strength by connecting with others.
- Improve the quality of your life
Comer Commons on the second floor
University of California San Diego
Moores Cancer Center
3855 Health Sciences Drive
La Jolla, CA 92093