Recorded August 2, 2022
Cellular therapies are a special type of immunotherapy that use cells, a “living drug”, to treat CLL/SLL. CAR-T is a revolutionary therapy in CLL and other blood cancers, which is currently available through clinical trials. Learn more about this “living drug” and other cellular therapy options for CLL patients with Dr. Mazyar Shadman.
Director of Scientific Affairs
Brian Koffman, MDCM (retired), MS Ed
Co-Founder, Executive Vice President, and Chief Medical Officer
Mazyar Shadman, MD, MPH
Associate Professor, Division of Medical Oncology
University of Washington School of Medical Oncology
Associate Professor, Clinical Research Division
Fred Hutchinson Cancer Research Center
CLL Society Resources
- Download Slides
- Free CAR-T Therapy Brochure
- The CAR-T Comic Book
- Can CAR T-Cell Therapy Truly Cure CLL/SLL?
- Factors Associated with Outcomes After a Second CD19-Targeted CAR-T Cell Infusion for Refractory B-Cell Malignancies, Including CLL
- CLL Glossary
- Test Before Treat™
- Sign up for CLL Society’s This Week email
- Please Consider Donating to CLL Society
Virtual Exhibit Resources
This program is made possible by grant support from AstraZeneca, BeiGene, Bristol Myers Squibb, Janssen, and Pharmacyclics.